We consider ensuring the right to protection of personal data as a fundamental commitment to the Center, therefore we dedicate resources and effort required to process your data in full compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 ( "General Data Protection Regulation" or "GDPR") , and any other legislation applicable in Romania. As one of the essential principles of this legal framework is the transparency we prepared this document we want to inform you about how we collect, use, transfer and protect your data with personal information when you interact with us about products and services our through our web site.
Who we are and how to contact us
Center is the trade name of the IT Support Center SRL, a Romanian legal entity, with headquarters in Arad, Str. Bucegi, Nr. 5a, Ap.43 with registered business number J02 / 1522/2008, unique registration code RO24375881 tax (the "Center" or "we"). For the purposes of legislation on data protection we are operated while processing your personal data.
What categories of processed personal data
In general, we collect your personal information directly from you, so you control the type of information that we offer. By way of example, we receive information from you as follows:
- When you join the Center, send us: e-mail, name, username, location data (IP), etc .;
- When you send us a ticket for support you can provide us with personal data .;
- When placing an order, provide us with information such as desired product name, delivery address, billing information, payment method, telephone number, credit card number location data (IP), etc.
- When you contact us using the contact form on the website Center send: name, phone number, e-mail, the subject of the request, data location (IP) and your message
- We offer the opportunity to comment and share content on the web through your Center through your Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or Google. If you choose one of these options, you will be directed to a page managed by Facebook Inc. / Google LLC / Twitter / LinkedIn, where they will learn about transfer your data to Centera. You can consult the privacy policies Facebook, Twitter, and Google Linekedin using the following links:
- If you accept the privacy policies of social networks mentioned, some information will be posted on our website (eg Facebook profile name in the comments, likes, shares, etc.)
- Also by posting a review, rating, comment, question or answer you agree to their publication on the Site, including personal data you provided within them.
We, also, to collect and further process certain information about the behavior you when you visit our site web such as ip, url referral last page visited, type of the browser used, operating system, to personalize your online experience and offers tailored offers your profile we invite you to learn more details on this by referring to the section regarding the purposes of the processing below. On our web site we may store and collect information in cookies and similar technologies, according to the Policy cookies.
When you visit the site, go to content provided by us, use our services, use us ask questions, request technical assistance in connection with the products / services provided, send us email or participate to contests or fill in satisfaction on our website automatically collect and store some information in the log file type. This information includes your IP address, web address, website visited before the web address output, browser used, operating system, date and time, type of solictare transmitted but errors received from the Site or services.
Every time you contact us, we will register the ticket, chat or phone call to make sure we have accurate information so still we can provide the contracted services as well as support for actions carried out by our team in the event of a claim to the response received from us.
We do not collect or otherwise processed sensitive data included General Data Protection Regulation in the special categories of personal data. Also, we do not want to collect and process data of minors who have not attained the age of 16 years.
What are the goals and reasons for processing
We will use your personal data for the following purposes:
- Center for services for your convenience This general purpose may include, as applicable:
- Creating the platform and account management center;
- Order processing, including acquisition, validation, dispatch and billing thereof;
- Settlement cancellations or problems of any kind relating to an order, the goods or services purchased;
- Recall as required by law;
- Reimbursement of products or services according to law;
- Providing support, including responding to your questions about your order or goods and services center;
- To improve our services
We want always to give you the best experience on our website. To do this, we collect and use certain information about your behavior Visitor / purchase, we invite you to fill out satisfaction questionnaires subsequent to the completion of an order or can take place directly or through partners, studies and market research. We base these activities on our legitimate interest in trading, always taking care that your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected.
We want to keep you informed about the best offers for products / services of interest. In this sense, we can send any type of message (such as e-mail / SMS / phone / etc.) containing general information and thematic information on similar products / services or complementary ones you acquired or for which you have shown interest to purchase and other commercial communications such as market research and surveys, and we can see personalized recommendations on the website. To provide information of interest to you, we may use certain information about your behavior visitor / buyer (eg. Products / viewed / purchased) to create a profile.
- Changing your client account;
- Accessing the unsubscribe link shown in the messages they receive from us; or
- Contacting CENTER using the contact details described above.
- In some cases, we can rely marketing activities on our legitimate interest to promote and develop our business activities. In any case we use your information on a legitimate interest of ours, take care and take all necessary measures for your fundamental rights and freedoms are not affected. However, you can ask us at any time by the means described above to stop processing your personal data for marketing purposes and will give your request
- To defend our legitimate interests
There may be situations where we use or convey information to protect our rights and trading. These may include:
- Measures to protect the website and users Centera platform to cyber attacks;
- Measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;
- Management measures various other risks.
General basis of this type of processing is our interest to defend our legitimate business, it being understood that ensure that all the steps we take ensure a balance between our interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms. Also, in some cases we do rely on the processing of legal provisions such as the obligation to guard the goods and values of the legislation applicable in this field.
How long retain your personal
As a general rule, we store your personal data while your account is center platform. You can always ask us delete some or closing the account and we give those requests, subject to maintaining certain information including the subsequent closing of the account in cases where the applicable law or our legitimate interests require.
Who we send your personal data
Where appropriate, we can transmit or provide access to some of your personal data following categories of recipients:
- courier service providers;
- payment service providers / banks;
- service providers marketing / telemarketing;
- providers of market research;
- IT service providers;
- other companies with which we can develop joint programs offering market our goods and services;
If it bear a legal obligation or if necessary to defend our legitimate interests, we also disclose certain personal data to public authorities. We make sure that access to your personal information by third parties private legal persons is performed in accordance with the laws on data protection and confidentiality, under contracts concluded with them.
In which countries transfer your personal data
Currently, we store and process your personal data in Romania. However, it is possible to transfer some of your personal data to entities located in the European Union or the Union, including countries which the European Commission has not recognized an adequate level of protection of personal data. We will always take steps to ensure that any international transfer of personal data is carefully managed in order to protect your rights and interests. Transfers to service providers and other third parties will always be protected by contractual commitments and, where appropriate, other guarantees, such as the standard contractual clauses issued by the European Commission or certification schemes,
You can contact us anytime using the contact details above to learn more about the countries in which we transfer your data perecum and guarantees that we implemented on those transfers.
How do we protect your personal data security
We are committed to ensure the security of personal data by implementing appropriate technical and organizational measures according to industry standards. Transmission of your personal data is done using the latest encryption algorithms using HTTPS encryption technology TSL 1.2 and store them on secure servers, while ensuring data redundancy.
Despite the measures taken to protect your personal data, please note that the information via the Internet generally or through other public networks is not completely safe, with the risk that data to be viewed and used by third unauthorized parties. We can not be responsible for such vulnerabilities of systems that are not under our control.
What are your rights
General Data Protection Regulation recognize you some rights in relation to your personal data. You can request access to your data, correct any mistakes in our files and / or you can oppose the processing of your personal data. Also, you can exercise the right to competent supervisory authority or to appeal to justice. Where appropriate, you can benefit from the right to request deletion of your personal data, the right to restrict your data processing and the right to data portability. More information about each of these rights can be obtained via the information provided below.
To exercise their rights, please contact us using the contact details above. Please note the following if you wish to exercise these rights:
- Identity. We take seriously the confidentiality of all records containing personal data. Therefore, please send your requests on such recordings using the e-mail account corresponding Center. Otherwise, we reserve the right to verify your identity by asking for additional information aimed confirm your identity
- Fees. We will not charge a fee for you to exercise any right in respect of your personal data, unless your application for access to information is unfounded or repetitive or excessive, in which case we will charge a reasonable amount in such circumstances. We will inform you about any fees applied before you settle the claim.
- Duration of response. We intend to answer any valid requests within one month, unless this is very complicated or if you have more requests, where to respond within two months. We will notify you if we need more than a month. You may ask you if you can tell us exactly what you want to get or what your concerns. This will help us to act quickly and to shorten the response time to your request
- Rights of Third Parties. We do not have to respect a request if it would adversely affect the rights and freedoms of data subjects.
- We can ask to confirm if process your personal data;
- You can ask that we provide a copy of such data;
- You can ask you to provide other information about your personal data, such as data that we have, what we use, to whom they disclose if they transfer abroad and how to protect them, while they keep, about your rights, how to make a complaint, where we obtained your data, to the extent that information is not already provided you with this information;
- You may ask us to rectify or to complete your personal data is inaccurate or incomplete; We may try to verify the accuracy of data before it rectified.
- You may ask us to delete your personal data when they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected;
- You may ask us to delete your personal data if you have withdrawn consent (where data processing is based on consent);
- You may ask us to erase personal data if being given a legal right to object;
- You may ask us to erase personal data if they have been processed illegally;
- You may ask us to delete your personal data if we bear a legal obligation to do so;
We have no obligation to comply with your request to delete your personal data where the processing of your personal information is required:
- for compliance with a legal obligation;
- for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal justice;
- There are certain other circumstances which are obliged to respect your request for deletion, although the two above are the most likely circumstances in which I could not refuse this request;
Keep in mind that, before this right, to download the expense Center and will save all documents and data for client account from center. If you do not perform this step before you exercise the right to delete, you will lose all these documents and the Center will be impossible for you they provide, as appropriate, as the deletion of data or account CENTER with all the related data and documents, is an irreversible process.
Restricting data processing
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data when their accuracy is contested (see section rectification), to enable us to verify their accuracy;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data where the processing is unlawful;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data if you do not want data to be deleted;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data where they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, but you need them in order to establish, exercise or defend a right in court;
- You may ask us to restrict the processing of personal data if you have exercised the right to object, and checking whether our rights prevail in progress;
We can continue to use your personal data following a request for restrictions, where:
- we have your consent .;
- in order to establish, exercise or defense of a right in court;
- to protect the rights center or other natural or legal persons;
- You can ask that you provide personal data in a structured format, commonly used and can be read automatically, or you can request it to be "ported" directly to another data controller, but in each case only if the processing is based on your consent, or conclusion or performance of a contract with you and processing is done by automated means.
- You can object at any time, for reasons related to the particular situation you are in, your personal data processing on the basis of our legitimate interests, if you believe that your fundamental rights and freedoms take precedence over this interest;
- Also, you can always oppose the processing of your data for direct marketing (including profiling) without giving any reason, in which case we will cease as soon as possible this process.
- You can ask to not make the object of a decision based solely on automated processing when that decision has legal effects on your .;
- You can ask to not make the object of a decision based solely on automated processing when your decision affects other similarly a significant extent;
This right does not apply if the decision reached after automatic decision making:
- It needs to conclude or perform a contract with you .;
- It is authorized by law and there are adequate safeguards your rights and freedoms .;
- based on your explicit consent;
- Without affecting the right to contact your supervisor any time, please contact us in advance and we promise that we will make every effort to amicably resolve any problem.
- through the contact form on our website
- by mail or courier to: Arad, Str. Bucegi, Nr. 5a, Ap.43