1. DEFINITIONS AND TERMS
Center is the trade name of the IT Support Center SRL, a Romanian legal entity, with headquarters in Arad, Str. Bucegi, Nr. 5a, Ap.43 with registered business number J02 / 1522/2008, unique registration code RO24375881 tax (the "Center" or "we").
Seller - CenterIT.
Client - can be any person who is older than 16 years or legal person who has or obtains access to content based on usage agreement existing between this center and that requires the creation and use of an Account.
Guest -can be any person who is older than 16 years or legal person who has or obtains access to content by any means of communication provided by the Center (electronic, phone, social media, etc.).
User - any person who is older than 16 years or legal person registered on the site, which by completing the signup process, and has agreed on the terms of site specific General Terms and Conditions section.
Nickname - nickname by which a particular user / customer / visitor can add content on your site. Nickname is generally associated information from the site of the User / Customer as "Username".
account -section of the site consists of an email address or a username and password which allows the Client Order transmission and / or support tickets that contain customer information. User is responsible and will ensure that all information entered when creating an account is accurate, complete and updated.
Website - platform centerit.ro with other components (blog / page prezntare content / etc.) Centerit.ro hosted in the website and its subdomains.
Order - an electronic document that comes as a form of communication between the vendor and the customer that customer send to the seller through the Site intention to purchase goods and services.
Support Ticket -an electronic document that comes as a form of communication between the vendor and the customer that customer send to the seller through the Site a request for assistance (support), under a contract signed in advance.
Goods and Services - any product or service listed or unlisted on the Site, which will be supplied by the Seller, the Customer as a result of the contract.
Campaign - action to expose commercially, a finite number of goods and / or services with a limited stock and predefined for a limited period of time determined by the Seller.
Contract - represents the distance contract concluded between the vendor and the customer, without the simultaneous physical presence of sellers and Clientuluii.
Content - is:
- All information on the site can be visited, viewed or otherwise accessed through the use of electronic equipment;
- the content of any email sent to clients / visitors by Seller by electronic means and / or any other means of communication available;
- information about the goods and / or services and / or tariffs Seller within a certain period;
- information about the goods and / or services and / or tariffs by a third party with whom the seller has signed partnership agreements in a certain period, according to the contact information;
- Sales data, or other data inside of it according to the contact information.
Rating - way of expressing the satisfaction of a user / customer / guest to a product / service or blog. Rating is expressed in the form of stars, each good / service or blog can be scored from one star to five stars.
Comment - assessment or observation on the content.
Question - salutation to other users / clients / visitors or center in order to get information about goods or services from that page.
Answer - written information is given to the user / customer / visitor who asked a question Site. The answer is an explanation offered by the User / Customer / Guest or center.
Commercial communication - any type of message sent (such as e-mail / SMS / phone / mobile push / webpush / etc.) Containing general information and thematic information on similar products / services or complementary ones -ati acquired information about offers or promotions and other commercial communications such as market research and surveys.
Transaction - collection or repayment of an amount resulting from the sale of a good and / or service by Center Customer use of the processor of transactions approved by the Seller, regardless of delivery method.
The stamp duty cut -denominated in lei, paid by the seller authorized by the company taking over operations of collection, transport and recovery / recycling of waste electrical and electronic equipment, as required by legislation.
Specifications - all specifications and / or descriptions of Goods and Services as specified in the description.
Courier - Any person who performs public or private courier services law.
2. CONTRACT DOCUMENTS
2.1. By placing an order on the Site, the Customer agrees with the form of communication (phone or email) that the seller carries out its business operations.
2.2. The notification received by the Client, after ordering serves as information and is not accepting the order. This notification shall subsequently after the order processing (e-mail) or by telephone.
2.3. For justified reasons, the Seller reserves the right to change the quantity of Goods and / or Services in order. If you change the quantity of goods and / or services in order to notice to the e-mail address or phone number available to the Seller at the checkout and will return the amount paid if it was paid by the Client.
2.4. Order Confirmation registration received by Client automatically creates no contractual obligations and is not a confirmation that goods / services can be delivered. The contract is concluded when the seller accepts the order sent by the customer. This is the time of receipt by the Customer from the Seller via email and / or SMS notification of dispatch of Order
2.5. Documents and information provided by the Seller Site will underpin the Agreement, in addition to its being the warranty issued by the Seller or its supplier for goods / services.
3. POLICY FOR SALE ONLINE
3.1. Access for performing an Order is allowed any user / client account after approval by the Seller. For justified reasons CENTER reserves the right to restrict access User / Client in order to make an Order and / or submitting a Support Ticket if they believe based on conduct or activity User / Client Site, its actions could prejudice Center in any way. In either case, user / client may address the Customer Department of the Center, to be informed of the reasons which have led to the measures mentioned above.
3.3 In the event of unusually high traffic originated from a network of Internet Center reserves the right to request the user / customer to manually enter codes type captcha validation to protect the information within the Site.
3.4. Center Site may publish information about the goods and / or services and / or promotions practiced by him or by any other third party with which the Center has signed partnership agreements in a certain period of time depending on the stock.
3.5. All tariffs on goods and / or services on the site are expressed in lei (RON) and include VAT
3.6. As provided by law, the price of electronic goods displayed on the Site, including stamp duty cut. If the user / customer request details on the exact amount added to the price of the goods, it will contact our Customer Service Center.
3.7. The online payment Seller not / can not be held responsible for any other costs borne by the Client, including but not limited to fees for currency conversion applied by the bank that issued the card to him, if the currency of issuance thereof RON differ. Responsibility for this action wears only client.
3.8 All information used to describe the goods and / or services on the Site (stills / dynamic / multimedia presentations / etc.) is not a contractual obligation of the Seller, which are used exclusively for presentation.
4. ASSIGNMENT AND SUBCONTRACTING
4.1. Seller may assign and / or subcontract a third party for services related to order fulfillment, by informing the Customer no need consent. Seller will always be liable to the Client for all contractual obligations.
5. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
5.1. Content, as defined in the preamble, including but not limited to logos, stylized, commercial symbols, images, dynamic images, text and / or multimedia content displayed on the Site are the exclusive property of the Center, its fiindu- and reserved all rights obtained in this way directly or indirectly (through usage and / or publication).
5.2. Client / Visitor / user is not allowed to copy, distribution, publication, transfer to third parties, modifying and / or otherwise alter, the use of binding of the exposure, including any contained in any other context than the original intended to center, include any Site content outside, removing signs that signify the copyright of the content Center and participate in the transfer, sale, distribution of materials made by reproducing, modifying or displaying the content, except with express written consent of the Center.
5.3. Any Content to Customer / visitor / user is and / or gain access by any means, is covered by this document, if the content is not associated with a specific usage agreement is valid, between Center and this without no guarantee implicitly or explicitly formulated by the Center with regard to the content.
5.4. Customer / visitor / user can copy, transfer and / or use the Content only for personal non-commercial use only if they do not conflict with the provisions hereof.
5.5. If the Center gives Customer / Visitor / User's right to use as described in a distinct usage agreement, some content that the customer / visitor / user has or obtains access to this agreement, this right extends only to that or those contents in the agreement, only during its existence or their content on the site or the period defined in the agreement, under defined conditions, if they do not represent a contractual commitment from the Center for Customer / visitor / User or any other party which has / gain access to this content transferred by any means that could be or is damaged in any way from the content during or after the user agreement.
5.6. Any Content submitted by Client, use or visit by any means of communication (electronic, telephonic, etc) or acquired it by accessing, visiting and / or viewing does not constitute a contractual obligation of the Center and / or employee / the servant Center who mediated the content transfer, if any, to the respective content.
5.7. It is forbidden any use of the Content for purposes other than those expressly permitted hereunder or user agreement that accompanies, if it exists.
5.8.CenterIT reserves the right to make any changes to these provisions and any changes to your site, structure or any other changes that could affect the site, without any prior notice to users in this regard.
6.1. Customer / visitor can place orders on the site by contacting the Center.
6.2. Order by sending client / visitor agrees that all data provided by them, necessary for the purchase are accurate, complete and true at the time of order.
6.3. By sending the order, customer / visitor agrees that the seller can contact him by any means available / accepted by the Seller, in any situation where it is necessary to contact the customer / visitor.
6.4. Seller may cancel the order made by the customer / visitor, after prior notification to the client / visitor, without any further obligation of any party against the other or none of the parties was to ask for damages in the following cases:
- prices displayed on the website Center are the result of a clerical error;
- product / products or service / services ordered no longer in stock and this has not been updated on the site before placing the order;
- rejection by the bank that issued the card buyer, the transaction, the online payment;
- invalidate the transaction by the card processor agreed by the Center, online payment;
- data provided by the Customer / Guest, the site is incomplete and / or incorrect;
6.5. Customer / visitor (individual) is entitled to withdraw from the contract or return the property or to drop a service, within 14 calendar days without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than delivery. According to GEO No. 34/2014, the return period of a good or a service waiver expires within 14 days from:
- on the client / visitor takes physical possession of the last good - if the customer / visitor control via a single command multiple products to be delivered separately
- on the client / visitor takes physical possession of the last lot or the last track - for delivery of a product consisting of multiple lots or pieces
6.6. If the customer / visitor (individual) decided to withdraw from the contract, he may contact the contact center through the data.
6.7. If the customer / visitor request the withdrawal of the Contract within the legal deadline to withdraw from the contract, have to return any gifts that accompanied the product. If the order is paid, the seller will refund within 14 (fourteen) days of receipt of product / products, given that the return is accepted by the Seller by law. The amount will be refunded as follows:
- For orders paid by card -> the restitution account from which payment was made;
- For orders paid Op / COD / iTransfer / Card bancar-> by bank transfer;
- The buyer has the option to use the amount to be returned to place a new order on the Site
6.8. If a good and / or service ordered and paid by the Customer / Guest, can not be delivered by the Seller, the latter shall inform the customer / visitor on this and will return for the buyer's account value Good and / or Service , within maximum 7 (seven) days from the date on which Seller acknowledges this fact or the date the customer / visitor has expressly stated its intention to terminate the Contract.
6.9. The availability of a good site will be displayed as follows:
- "Stock" - over 3 pieces
- "Restricted stock" - we have more than 3 pieces
- "Stock supplier" - the property is available in our stock. If placing an order for an asset that has the right to "stock supplier", one of our sales consultants will contact you shortly to inform you Good availability.
- "Custom" - the property is available in our stock and for the moment we have no information about its availability in stock supplier. But if placing an order for an asset that has the right of "Custom", one of our sales consultants will check the product in stock and provider will contact you to communicate your availability Good.
- "Preorder" - Good is not available in our stock nor in stock supplier. But if you sign an order for an asset that has the right of "pre" one of our sales consultants will check term supply provider and will contact you to communicate your availability Good.
- "Stock" - Good is no longer available in our stock
- "Currently unavailable" - currently unable to procure the good that is not found in stock supplier.
7. GOODS AND SERVICES WEB
7.1. These products and services refer to the online (ex. Creating websites, hosting, application development, etc.)
7.2. Customer may not use these products / services
- resale or transfer thereof to third parties without prior written consent Center
- in a manner contrary to industry practice or legislation.
7.3. Center is not responsible for misuse of products / services by customers / users for the use of products / services for purposes other than those set forth in this document, the contract between the Seller and the Customer or inconsistent with the law. 7.4. Center licensed intellectual property on products / web services. Customer may not resell or dispose of products / web services to third parties, without the prior written consent of the Center. 7.5. Center reserves the right to set limits or to extend any kind of support offered to contracted service, and times when it is available. 7.6. All products / services offered by the center web can be used only for lawful purposes. Are prohibited transmission, storage or presentation of information, data or materials that violate Romanian and international. These can include, but not limit ourselves only: copied material without permission of the owners, materials proffers threats or obscene materials "only for adults", material protected by trade secrets or other status.
8. policy for sending emails
8.1. For each domain hosted there is a limit of 250 emails that can be sent per hour, ie there is a limit of 4.16 emails per minute. If you exceed this limit, most emails are returned with a delivery error. If this occurs it will take a while until you can again send emails. Please wait at least an hour after the incident to send emails again.
8.2. Any emails list larger than 5,000 addresses require a dedicated solution or semidedicata, namely server VPS or dedicated server. NOTE: It is possible to send emails continuously follows: 250 emails per hour x 24 hours per day
8.3. Sending emails to any list of more than 900 email addresses is only allowed during periods of low load servers. These times are: Saturday and Sunday, and Monday through Friday between 1:00 AM and 8:00 AM.
8.4.Toate mailing lists must be of type Double Opt-In. That means the email address owner has explicitly expressed a desire to receive emails from you and confirmed that the email address that belongs. We do not allow sending emails to lists purchased or received. Sending emails to these lists will be treated as spam and will result in suspension unconditional to delete your site.
8.5. Any unsolicited message will result in suspension or deletion of the account. We have zero tolerance against sending unsolicited emails or other forms of spam.
9. GOODS / SERVICES NOT ENSURE THE RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
9.1. They are exempted from the right of withdrawal from the Agreement as follows:
- for legal entities (they are not a consumer) we reserve the right to accept or return the products.
- the product is not returned in the same condition it was delivered. In cases where the returned goods has been damaged or incomplete, shows signs of wear, scratches, kicks, electric shocks, missing accessories, warranty certificates lack, we reserve the right to withhold the amount of the product (the VAT), the amount which will be communicated after evaluating damages caused.
- contracts for the provision of services by providing full services if performance has begun with the prior express consent of the customer / visitor after he confirmed that he is aware of the fact that he loses his right of withdrawal after the complete execution of the Contract by Seller;
- providing goods and / or services whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market that Seller can not control and which may occur during the withdrawal;
- supply of goods / services conducted's specifications Client / Guest or clearly personalized;
- the provision of goods which are likely to deteriorate or expire rapidly;
- supply of sealed goods that can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and were unsealed by the customer / visitor;
- the provision of goods which are, after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items;
- contracts where the customer / visitor Seller specifically requested to go to his home to carry out urgent repairs or maintenance. If, during such visits, Seller provides services in addition to those specifically requested by the Customer / Guest or goods other than replacement parts necessarily used in carrying out maintenance or repair, the right of withdrawal shall apply to those services or additional property;
- supply of sealed audio or video recordings or sealed computer software which were unsealed after delivery;
- the supply of newspapers, periodicals and magazines with the exception of subscription contracts for the supply of such publications;
- supply of digital content which is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the prior express consent of the customer / visitor after he confirmed that he is aware that he will lose his right of withdrawal.
- we reserve the right to refuse to accept the return in case of abuse (repeated returns).
10. PRIVACY - PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
10.2. No public statement, promotion, press release or any other manner of disclosure to third parties will not be made by the Customer / Guest on the Order / Contract without the prior written consent of Seller.
11. Commercial communication
11.1. The visitor / user / client can change at any time at the option of the Seller's agreement for commercial communication containing general and thematic information including information on offers and promotions, as follows:
- by modifying the settings in the client account;
- by clicking on the unsubscribe link shown in commercial communications received from the Seller;
- by contacting the seller.
11.2. After purchasing a good or service, the Seller will send Customer / Visitor commercial communication on the suggestions of goods or services recommended for use with the product or service purchased.
12. BILLING - PAYMENT
12.1. Prices of goods and services displayed in the website include VAT Center as required by law.
12.2. The price, method of payment and the payment date specified in each Order. Seller will issue to the Client / Guest invoice for goods and services delivered obligation Customer / Visitor is to provide all necessary information invoice in accordance with the law and pay the bill.
12.3. Seller will send Customer / Visitor invoices Order containing goods and / or services sold by the Center, and any other payments related Order by courier / mail, electronically, by adding invoice Client account or e-mail, the e-mail address stipulated by the user / customer account.
12.4. For a correct communication related invoice Order, Customer / User incumbent obligations to update whenever necessary data account and to access the information and documents related to each order in your account.
12.5. By sending the order, customer / visitor / user agrees to receive invoices by courier / post electronically by adding them to the Account Center or via email at email address mentioned in his account.
12.6. In some cases, to maintain the security of transactions, registration Order, Customer / Visitor / user will be asked to authorize payment password associated reintroduction Account or use of fingerprints for mobile terminals that have this feature.
12.7. For security reasons Transactions user / client is advised not remain logged on site and avoid changing the automatic login option on mobile devices. Disclosure password access account is not allowed and recommends the use of passwords with strong security (eg .: contain at least eight characters, including uppercase, lowercase, numbers and special characters). 12.8. Seller may charge in advance or partial amount for products / services in certain situations.
13. DELIVERY OF GOODS
13.1. Seller will ensure delivery of products to the address specified by the Client / User in the Order.
13.2. Seller will ensure proper packaging of the goods and ensure the transmission of documents.
13.3. For goods / Web Services provided by Seller will install and configure the products / services specific to web or software at the web address (URL) specified by the Client / User
14.1. All goods sold by the Center, except for goods resealed, covered under warranty as required by law and trade policy makers. Goods are new (except goods resealed) in original packaging and come from sources authorized by each manufacturer.
14.2. If goods sold and delivered by the Center, warranty certificates are issued directly by the producer, where it has a network of national service or are issued by SC IT Support Center SRL
14.3. For a correct communication warranty certificate for the goods / services of the Order, the Client / User incumbent obligations to update whenever necessary data from their account and access information and documents related to each order in your account.
14.4. If certificates of guarantee issued to manufacturers, goods / services claimed defect within the warranty period must be presented directly to the nearest service center mentioned in the certificate. This center authorized by the manufacturer will take full responsibility for resolving warranty. Lack warranty certificate of Good / Serviviului must be notified within 48 (patruzecisiopt) hours of receipt of goods / services by the Seller. Any subsequent notification will not be considered.
14.5. For goods resealed, the warranty is issued by the Center, and the guarantee may cover a period different from the period of guarantee of the same good again sealed. The warranty period is specified in the warranty for each item separately sealed. Conditions of use, handling and transportation of a good sealed are the same as those of sealed products and benefit from the same services unless otherwise stated on the product page.
15. The transfer of ownership of the goods / services
15.1. Ownership of the Goods shall be transferred to the delivery, after payment of the Client / User in the location indicated in the Order (meaning the delivery - signed for receipt of the transport document provided by courier or signing the receipt invoice in respect of supplies made by staff Seller).
16.1. Seller can not be responsible for damages of any kind on the client / visitor or any third party may suffer as a result of the performance by Seller of any of its obligations under the Order and for damages resulting from the goods and services after delivery and especially for their loss.
16.2. By creating and using account, user / customer assumes responsibility for maintaining the confidentiality of account (username and password) for accessing account management, and, to the extent permitted by law, is responsible for activities conducted through his account.
16.3. By creating your account and / or use content and / or placing orders, customer / user / visitor accepts expressly and unequivocally Terms and Conditions Site last updated version that is communicated in the Site existence from the creation account and / or use content and / or the date of order.
16.4. Seller reserves the right to update and change the Terms and Conditions periodically Site to reflect any changes in how and operating conditions of the Site, or any changes in legal requirements. The document is binding upon the Customer / User / Visitor at the time of posting on the Site. If any such changes will appear on the site modified version of Paper, therefore please regularly check its contents.
16.5. Customer agrees not to claim damages and not hold accountable Center any claims resulting from the use of products / services web client or a third party prejudice.
17. Writing Reviews COMMENTS, QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
17.1. Writing Reviews, Comments, questions and answers can be done by users / clients / visitors, in the "Blog". Information submitted can be both positive and negative, and will refer opinions, questions, suggestions, comments, quality, features and how to use a product or service, etc.
17.2. When you register a given user / Comment / Question / Answer Site, users / customers / visitors give the seller a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, unlimited territorial and entitles the Seller to use, reproduce, modify, delete, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and display such content.
17.3. Each User / Customer / Guest, upon registration of Review / Comment / Question / Answer sections mentioned agrees to respect the following rules:
- to refer only to features and / or usage of a particular product or service, avoiding information about issues that can change (price or offers) or information which is carrying mode Order;
- use only or English language Romanasi. Allowed and words or phrases which, although not considered Romanian, are widely used in all environments on the field;
- use appropriate language, neofensator without words that could offend or affect any other User / Customer / Guest;
- to ensure proper classification of content placed on the Site;
- to ensure that the information entered by them are realistic, accurate, not misleading and in accordance with applicable laws, thus respecting the rights of other parties including copyright, trademark, license or other proprietary rights, publicity or privacy;
- to use this feature only to communicate or get more detailed information about a particular product or service on the Site without reference to other companies that promotes buying and selling of products or services;
- not provide or require, in any manner and in any extent, personal data (contact details, information about the delivery address or home phone numbers, email addresses, names and / or name etc.) or any other that can cause disclosure of personal information;
- not to include information and / or details about the URLs (links) from other commercial sites that carry the same commercial activity as a seller;
- do not try scamming services offered by Seller or to enroll Reviews / Comments / questions / answers that contain advertising material nature;
- not to use the Review / comment / question / answer as a means of communication with the seller, in this sense should be used Seller contact data submitted on the Site.
17.4. Besides a realistic assessment of critical when registering a user, user / customer / visitor can add a relevant rating for the product, the blog related services. Review sites, along with their corresponding Rating sites, will influence the overall rating of the product, blog or service. Thus, a user accompanied by a large Rating lead to increased general's Rating and a Review Rating accompanied by a small lead to a drop in the rating of general.
Users / Customers / Visitors who register Reviews that attach photo or video files will respect the following rules:
- uploaded files will contain images and / or videos are referring to, blog post or service for which the user writes, ensuring that uploaded files respect copyright;
- uploaded files will not contain violence, adult content, language licensing or other content that offends a person / a group based on race or ethnic origin, religion, disability, gender, age, veteran status, orientation sexual or political;
- uploaded files will not contain information about other people;
- uploaded files will not contain URLs or watermarks to sites that carry the same commercial activity as a seller.
17.5. When a Review / Comment / Question or Answer is signaled by a User / Customer / Guest as having inappropriate content from a perspective purely subjective, content is examined carefully by Seller to determine whether violates Terms and Conditions Site acquis. The texts, photos or videos entered are removed from the site only after their examination by the Seller.
17.6. If the seller finds violation of the terms and conditions repeatedly, it reserves the right to suspend enable users / customers / visitors to register Reviews / Comments / questions or answers ..
18. Cookies FOLOLSIREA
Please go through 18.1.Te Use Policy cookies and similar technologies , part of this document.
19. Force majeure
19.1. Seller shall not be liable for failure to perform its contractual obligations, if such non-compliance on time and / or properly, totally or in part is due to a force majeure event. Force majeure is unforeseeable, beyond the parties and can not be avoided.
20.1.Reclamatiile customers can be made in writing, through the data displayed in the "Contact". They will be settled by the seller in accordance with the "Terms and Conditions" on our website.
21. APPLICABLE LAW - Jurisdiction
21.1. This contract is subject to Romanian law. Any disputes arising between vendors and users / clients will be solved amicably or, if this not possible, disputes will be settled by the competent Romanian courts of Arad.
22. INFORMATION WEEE
22.1. Waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) may contain hazardous substances that have a negative impact on the environment and human health if not collected separately. Given the provisions of GEO 195/2005 - regarding environment and GEO 5/2015 on waste electrical and electronic equipment, customers will be considered:
- customers are required not to dispose of waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE) as unsorted municipal waste and to collect such WEEE separately;
- collection of such waste (WEEE) will be done through public service DEE collection through collection centers organized by authorized operators to collect WEEE;